Looking for Pickers!


If you know me and my boutique, I'm always on the lookout for unique items to bring to you. I'm the sole buyer for the shop, so it gets challenging to crank out numerous items every month as my customer base grows.

Having said that, I'm noticing the estate sales are not as good as they were decades ago. Frankly, the pickins are getting slimmer, and I have less time to travel. That's not saying that I won't continue to bring you the best items that I can get my sticky fingers on!

This is where you may be able to help. I'm always on the lookout for hotel related items, unique and eclectic French accessories, estate jewelry, and more. Perhaps you have something you want to part with, or have come across something amazing along your travels?

If you do, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email with photos. Now, in advance, I'm super, super particular, so please don't get offended if I'm not interested in something you show me. 

Also, I don't appraise items, so I'm sorry that I can't be of assistance there. FYI, I don't buy linens, clothing, paper, or repurposed items.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime, and thanks for your help!


Comments

Popular Posts